Future Technology Worldwide, LLC
Future Technology Worldwide, LLC represents cutting edge suppliers for aeronautics, alternative energy, industrial, medical, white goods, and vehicular applications. We possess over 30 years of experience in technical sales, account management, and business development and pride ourselves on offering a high level of practical experience, technical know-how, and a solid reputation for opening doors and building relationships. We have created a focused portfolio of suppliers to meet the needs of Electronic Product designers and manufacturers. We strive to maintain the highest level of sales representation for business, market development, and growth in our Southwest territory including AZ, NM, NV and wider.
Note: Our previous territory for the Great Lakes States is now covered within the Shaw-Newman organization.
- Global leading Electrolytic Capacitor Supplier
- Offers Polymer and Hybrid Capacitors
- Many Capacitor lines Automotive Certified
- High Quality Film Capacitor Supplier
- Competitive Pricing
- Custom Designs Welcome
- Bi-Directional Design allows users to eliminate multiple components with a design.
- Cost/Size footprint is reduced using B-TRAN™ technology.
- Patented dual-sided wafer process using Silicon architecture creates very low conduction losses.
- Short lead times.
- Quality work at competitive pricing.
- NanoLam Technology
- Products are 30% the Size of Film Capacitors
- Capable of Functioning in 140C Environments
- Products Maintain Capacitance at High Frequency
Qorvo PDS, was UnitedSiC
- Industry's highest-performing SiC FETs - New Gen 4 750V SiC FETs (UJ4C Series), plus RDS(on) ratings at industry’s best 7 & 9mΩ devices.
- Can be safely driven with standard 0V to 12V or 15V gate drive voltages.
- Identify & sell disruptive technologies
- Introduce new products to the market
- Develop solutions for our customers
- Provide exceptional global support
Products & Services
- A premier custom battery assembly manufacturer.
- Infinity Program; an industry leading business model for a best-in-class experience.
- No 3rd party software tools needed.
- High-fidelity electric motor models: spatial harmonic & nonlinear, fault injection, loss/thermal modeling.
- Ultra-high fidelity power converter and machine models. 200 ns time step with 3.5ns resolution 300 kHz switching frequency DC/DC converter models (resonant & PWM).